Cleaning All Furnace Parts
When you call Problem Solved Plumbing & Heating Ltd., we clean all components of your furnace, including the blower fan, furnace cabinet, condensing coil, air conditioning coil (if present), burner compartment, etc.
We also specialize in furnace filter cleaning. Filters clean the air before it is circulated throughout your house. A dirty furnace filter is not only bad for indoor air quality but can also prove fatal for your complete heating and cooling equipment. We ensure the filter and all furnace parts are debris-free.
Advantages of Furnace Cleaning
A dirty furnace can cause trouble in the winter. Getting it cleaned has the following benefits:
- If anyone suffers from asthma or allergies, it can be kept under control with proper furnace cleaning.
- Clean ductwork will reduce the load on the furnace’s filter system.
- When the boiler, filter and ducts are cleaned regularly, the furnace will operate with maximized efficiency.
- Furnace cleaning can help maintain the cleanliness of your home by keeping harmful contaminants away.
- It removes dust mites, moulds, bacteria, dirt, pollen grains, animal dander and chemical residues that accumulate in the ductwork.
- A furnace with better efficiency can save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Cleaning will reduce noise and prevent significant problems that can occur when a furnace shakes or vibrates too much.
- Cleaning covers a physical and visual inspection of your furnace. This is a great way to eliminate any signs of minor problems in the system.
- Your system can have a prolonged life with expert furnace cleaning.